I finished this painting last Feb. but I never liked it. So I reworked it with the hopes of making it better. First problem, everyone thought my dog only had three legs. I painted her scratching. She was always scratching the last two or three years of her sweet little life. The other problem, it just didn't work. So I darkened the painting. I tried for more depth. I'll look at it again tomorrow to see what it needs. I also want to crop it. The photo below is the cropped image.
It was very enjoyable day at the studio today.
This is an adventure for me, something I've always wanted to do: to be a real Artist! So I rented a studio, lets see how it goes.