I met with the cancer survivor who's mask I'm working on for the "Courage Unmasked" Project. He liked my ideas, so I started working on it right away. I didn't know how hard it would be to cut the material the mask is made of but soon found out it was easy. I got most of the first layer of plaster done today. I will be casting his arm on Monday - fun! I hope that goes alright. I'm getting very excited now about the project. I hope to finish this by next Friday. I also worked just a little on the "Friends of the Library" project today. The photos below are of what I did today.
This is an adventure for me, something I've always wanted to do: to be a real Artist! So I rented a studio, lets see how it goes.