Monday, I hit the studio running, ready to get back to a commission I've been working on and eager to get it finished. I didn't like what I had, so I started over. In the process, while masking out the whites, I spilled the masking fluid. What a mess. Masking fluid is like rubber clement. I let it dry overnight and the next morning picked it up and proceeded to remover everything it had captured, two erasers, a pencil, a pen and a note pad. They all cleaned up nicely except the note pad and it's in the trash. Thank goodness, it didn't get on the carpet, you can't get that stuff out of clothing or carpet.
Tuesday, I got a lot done on the commission piece and I'm liking it so far..
Today, I while be in the studio most of the morning!